Athletic Tracks Repairs
- Athletic Tracks equipment supply & installation
- Athletic Tracks painting & repainting
- Line marking on all sports surfaces
- All types of Athletic Tracks surfaces can develop cracks or start to break up if they are not regularly & professionally maintained. If your court surface is damaged with holes or cracks, we can repair and re-colour these areas.
- It may be that an alternative surface type is desired (changing from a hard, macadam court to an artificial grass one, for example).
- Any sports surface, particularly one in regular use, will have a natural lifespan after which it will require resurfacing to maintain its play characteristics. If a court has been neglected (typically where a private court has remained unused for a number of years) natural deterioration & the requirement for resurfacing can occur much sooner.
- Athletic Tracks repairs are important for safety reasons & will extend the longevity of your court surface. Our expert analysis of your court will identify which surface repairs we recommend to improve and enhance your playing experience.
- Regular maintenance of the court’s surface will help to slow the deterioration process.
- In terms of resale, a sports court that is in disrepair may be seen as a liability or additional cost to a potential buyer and can actually reduce your property’s overall value. For this reason, it is important that, in addition to routine court maintenance, resurfacing takes place after the natural lifespan of your courts surface.
- Scheduled court resurfacing will also help ensure that your court continues to look good and in-keeping with the rest of your property whether that be a private residence, commercial building, sports club or school.
WE CAN HELP
Whether you are looking to change the surface of your court or replace a worn or damaged surface, at Johannesburg Athletic Tracks we offer court resurfacing services for all popular court types.
Contact us today to find out how we can help with the maintenance and resurfacing of your Athletic Tracks.
Resurfacing of Athletic Tracks
Painting & repainting of Athletic Tracks
Refurbishment of Athletic Tracks
Sometimes a court that is in poor condition can be revived without the need for complete resurfacing. Often the appearance & playing attributes of a courts surface can be restored through a number of one-off or routine maintenance procedures.
We offer a wide range of effective maintenance services to help prolong the life or your court’s surface.
For hard, macadam courts we offer colour spray coating which helps to restore the surface’s playing attributes, as well as giving it a fresh look.
For artificial grass courts we can undertake a mechanical brushing which redistributes infill and removes loose debris from the surface. We also undertake one-off or regular pressure cleaning of the surface with water.
These services are designed to help the court to maintain its appearance, restore playing speed, bounce regularity and grip, restore drainage characteristics and help extend the life of your playing surface.
Athletic Tracks Resurfacing
Over time Athletic Tracks can peel & crack due to a variety of reasons, but primarily due to the contraction & expansion caused by changes in temperature.
Additionally, the age of the Athletic Tracks can lead to the need for resurfacing. The reason for this being that as the court is being used, deterioration is inevitable. In this case there will be a need to resurface the court.
Athletic Tracks resurfacing is the most appropriate and cost-effective way of maintaining your Athletic Tracks, compared to rebuilding.
Contact us for a professional & accurate assessment of your Athletic Tracks resurfacing needs.
New Athletic Tracks Construction
At Johannesburg Athletic Tracks we construct the best and most durable Athletic Tracks.
Our courts are constructed with quality material by a professional team with vast experience in the construction of Athletic Tracks, basketball courts, netball courts, volleyball courts and all hard surface sports grounds.
Our new courts comes with new fencing, nets and poles, as well as all other related equipment for tennis, netball and volleyball courts.